A reliable and cost-effective solution for high-purity chemical distribution systems. No external metal parts that can corrode and represent a safety hazard with aggressive chemicals.
- Three and one-half complete turns fully opens or closes the valve for more precise control
- Slower actuation reduces water hammer affect on fluid stream
- All wetted parts are molded PFA and provide higher chemical resistance and reliability
- PVDF actuator components and no external metal parts means lower contamination potential in the event of a media leak or exposure to harsh external environments
- A variety of connections including Flaretek®, PureBond® and FNPT
- Optional mounting base enables easy valve installation and removal without tools
- Optional ECTFE material is available for external, nonwetted components providing higher chemical resistance to oxygenated solvents and bases